Indian Constitution seek to address inequalities
1) Preamble itself include justice ,liberty ,equality
2) Rule of law :No person is above the law so all citizens of our country are under the same roof of laws and regulations .
3) Fundamental rights 14-18 : the state can’t make any law which can take away the FRs of people .That provide equal opportunities for all people irrespective of their caste ,class,creed ,sex ,religion etc .So these play important role in bridging the gap between ruling class and ruled class .
4) DPSPs : for welfare state ,state can legislate them for the welfareism in terms of education ,health ,employment ,poverty reduction ,housing etc .
5) Parliamentary form of Govt .: where real executive power lies with CoM headed by PM .So CoM enjoy the confidence of Parliament and ultimately the people of India .This provide welfare schemes ,policies etc for people so it helps in addressing the social ,economic and political inequalities
6) Secular state : there is no religion of state .All religions are same for a state .
7) Independent Judiciary : As being the Guardian of FRs of citizens ,It plays important role in addressing the inequalities . The tools of Judiciary – Judicial Activism ,Judicial Review
8) Universal Adult Franchise : it provide equal political rights for all citizens irrespective of their caste ,class,sex ,religion or place of birth etc .
9)Legislature and 73rd /74th Amendment Act with Reservation to SC/SC and backward class.
10)Constitutional bodies such as NCSC,NCST etc
11)Fundamental duty to promote harmony ,scientific temper and eradicate hatred .